Hello group! Happy Friday to everyone.

I'm just putting a feeler out just in case anyone else will be riding on
the Little Miami Scenic River Trail in southwestern Ohio this weekend.  My
wife and I will be staying at a bed and breakfast right along the trail and
spending most of our time riding up and down the trail on my black and
cream A. Homer Hilsen and she on her original icy blue Soma San Marcos.

Info on the trail HERE
<http://www.miamivalleytrails.org/little-miami-scenic-trail>. Its a 75 mile
rail-to-trail along the Little Miami River that goes from Cincinatti up to
Springfield.

No big organized ride or need to meet up, but if anyone is out, maybe we
could meet in person/have coffee/check out each others' bikes, etc!

Looking forward to the weekend regardless.

Avery Wilson