Conway,
$10 shipped sounds good. PayPal ok?
If you email me off list, I will respond with my Paypal email address which is
different from email address linked to my profile here.
I won't get them shipped out till Monday.
No, the Salsa stem is in use and not available.  I used to have a silver stem
and had a black and silver scheme going with the spacers/stem.  I have been
meaning to replace the black/knurled spacers with smooth silver colored.
Thanks,
Erl