I have two Rivs and weighed them in at normal running weight with
tools/bags/pump included.

The first one up is my grey/maroon Hunqapillar - 54cm = *39 lbs*
Includes full racks/basket/bag for camping:

1. Tubus Cosmo rear rack
2. Haulin' Colin front rack (custom)
3. large Wald basket
4. Medium Sackville with tools
5. Brooks B17 w/Nitto S83 seatpost
6. XD600 double
7. Thin Gripsters
8. Albastache w/Nitto Dirt Drop 10cm stem
9. Bell, frame pump, 3 bottle cages
10. Sykes wood fenders
11. Velocity Synergy rims
12. Clemente X'plor MSO tires
13. Schmidt 28 Dyno, B&M Cyo IQ light and tailight
14. kickstand

Next up - '09 A. Homer Hilsen - 59cm = *29 lbs*

Rando setup:

1. Swift Industries Paloma handlebar bag
2. Honjo hammered 45mm fenders
3. Rene Herse crank
4. Thin Gripsters
5. XS Sackville tool bag with tools
6. Velocity A23s rims
7. Jack Brown Greens
8. Selle Anatomica saddle with Thompson seatpost
9. Nitto Noodle 42cm with Nitto 10cm lugged stem
10. Bell, frame pump, and 3 bottle cages
11. Schmidt dyno hub and Edelux and B&M taillight
13. kickstand

For what it's worth, I also weight the current rando bike, my 57cm Velo
Routier (Cycle Toussaint) with a very similar build and size to the Homer,
and it came in 1 lb heavier at *30 lbs*.  The build differences on the
Toussaint are:

1. 650b - Hetre ELs
2. Acorn Tall Boxy Rando bag with tools
3. Speedplay Frog pedals