On 08/18/2014 06:44 PM, Ryan wrote:
I also like what Grant seaid about riding like a fairy not an ox. I'm a big fairy, though.

Reminds me of a moment about 20 years ago, riding alongside this guy out in rural Virginia. We're talking about wheels. I'm riding a 20 year old Paramount, with 18 year old wheels. As we ride across a set of railroad tracks, he's telling me how he replaces his wheels every year. I slow down, get up out of the saddle, bent arms and legs, gently ride across the tracks, and he stays planted on the saddle, rides across them BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM. No wonder he replaces wheels every year! And this guy was every bit as big as me, no sylph.