As I wrote the subject line of this post it occurred to me that this list
includes folks who are into rondenee riding and certainly don't need to be
encouraged to ride more, and may even be happier riding less, but this is a
post about riding more... often.

Here in Vt. we have just emerged from an extensive period of cool, rainy,
funky weather (sorry to have to share that with Ca., & you in the SW) and I
haven't been riding much. (Also volunteered to refinish 2000 sq ft of
hardwood floors in the church and that has kept me pretty busy, and sore.)
But yesterday Pat and I drove to S.Alburgh (in the middle of Lake
Champlain) and circumnavigated IsleLaMotte twice, once in each direction.
 The weather was gorgeous, sunny, calm and in the high 70's.  The ride was
just 28miles of quiet roads..  We stopped once at a beach and again for a
roast beef panini.  On the way home we got an apple cider slushy.

I slept well last night and woke up in the best frame of mind I have
experienced in quite awhile. I feel better and life is better when I ride
my bike.

Michael
You are the universe becoming aware of itself.