Hi Peter,

Would you be interested in my Soma Buena Vista mixte which is a 58 in pearl
white?  Frame and fork only.

http://store.somafab.com/sobuvifrandf.html

It has never had any parts put on it at all.  Completely untouched.  A
project I will never build because I am riding mostly recumbents these
days.  I bought this partly on what Grant said quite a while ago about the
utility of such a bike when we get to the point of not wanting to have to
throw a leg over the frame.

Maybe not big enough for you.  I would take $250 plus half the shipping
charge if it might work for you.  I am happy to take pictures if you would
like.  Just ask.

-jb

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 10:02 PM, Goshen Peter <uscpeter11...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have a variety of Rivish parts that I want to move from my neglected MB2
> to a bike of more appropriate size for round towning. I am looking for any
> rigid 80's-90s MTB in the under 500 bucks range around 23". I have been
> searching ebay for months and yes like a moron sold my Bianchi Grizzly in
> may, doh. I can buy outright or work out a trade for my MB2. I could also
> do a mixte trade if someone has a bigger one, also I know hard to come by.
> Sorry for the somewhat OT post. Safe riding yall
>
> Peter

John Blish
Minneapolis MN USA