SE Conn, huh? I was most familiar with the SW part, but SE is pretty nice.

I have three Carradice bags, all longflaps: Lowsaddle, Nelson, and Camper.
I like them all, and the Camper is rather large, 24L, great for touring.

The Dill Pickle bags look well constructed, but as Bob Cook noted, the
biggest is about 12L which as you can see is half the capacity of the
Camper. And I don't really like their mesh pockets. Mesh pockets are going
to wear out faster than anything else on the bag.

-Shawn

No one actually looks at email signatures anymore, but here goes nothing:
http://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/urban-adventure-league-portland
http://societyofthreespeeds.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/
http://bikesspottedpdx.tumblr.com/
Un-electronic mail goes here: P O Box 14185, Portland OR 97293-0185