Reminds me of my childhood. My father worked as an insurance adjuster, so all
he saw, day in and day out, were people who had been in accidents involving,
among other things, motorcycles and minibikes. I wanted one of those in the
worst way (this was the early 70s, and minibikes were hugely popular), but he
wouldn't let me get close to one. Ditto for BB guns, etc.

Maybe he prevented me from hurting myself, but my takeaway was (and still is)
that seeing failures every day can lead to the impression that failure is the
norm. Doubtless there are many successful 2X SON hubs out there--Peter White
will never see those, because there's no need for them to get sent back for
repair.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com