I like mine: https://flic.kr/p/jwysaa
I use it on my commuting bike.  The coverage is good enough and the mirror
is rugged.  I park the bike behind the door in my classroom and on the
porch of my house where the mirror receives constant bumping.  The bike has
also fallen over more times than I care to admit, and the mirror survives.
 I have not experienced the issues Michael has, but I haven't readjusted
the clamp to bar fitting much.  Based on its design, I can see where it
might not take too much adjusting.  I have the tension on the mirror to arm
connection such that I can adjust the angle of the mirror with a firm hand;
this allows me to adjust it as I ride should it have gotten smacked too
hard by an opening door.  I have it mounted on Albatross bars.
Overall a stout mirror that allows me to track overtaking cars.
All the best,
Erl