i have my platrack on a 60cm QB and just measured my cut stays at 40cm.
 from the pictures your mark's rack does look high, not sure if it's an
optical trick, but the diving board looks more upright to me.  and from the
angle of your tombstone it looks too far tilted back, on my mark's rack
(different bike) and the pictures at rivbike.com it's closer to parallel
(though not quite) to the headtube.   it looks like the front of the rack
needs to come down, i'm just not sure how to do that!

what's the distance from the tire/fender to the marks rack?