Hello good people,

Can someone cut me a deal on some Ruffy Tuffy tires, lightly used or new?
I'm very broke right now, but not so much that I'm going to turn my back on
tire quality. I can pay, just can't afford to order new. My Schwalbe
Marathon rear tire is falling apart after about 1000 miles of gentle road
use, to my great dismay - the sidewall is separating, and there's a scary
bulge that gets a little bigger every time I ride.

Maybe I have something you want - I have some nice parts lying around:
 new Tektro Big Mouth brakes, a new Sugino triple crank, and a bunch of
other stuff.

Let me know if you can make a deal,

Adam!