I love my bombadil, best bike ever but every time I throw my leg over that
top tube my lower back and hips hate me, add the kid on the back and
blergh. Long story short I have my mb2 and its a tad too small but good for
offroady stuff. So for sale now, hoping to get in on the green Cheviots is
my 56cm Bombadil, double TT, old style, new paint, included is the Paul
Brakes (Neo front, touring rear), needleblastr headset and 113 phil bb if
that fits buyers needs. Was looking for about 1400 shipped but can talk.  I
will also have the wheelset from this bike FS if the bike sells, Rich built
lx rear, Longleaf built shimano dynamo front. My Flikr page is crowded with
family stuff but will clean it up soon. Email me any questions, thanks!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/8615933161/