At my spouses gentle, and not so gentle urging, it is time to let go of
some really great steel frames. I had big dreams for these frames, but a
garage remodel means I must part with these darlings. There are all Arizona
bikes with no rust whatsoever. I think my prices are fair, but if you must
bargain, then do.

So, here they are. All prices include shipping to the CON-US.

NIB 57cm Velo Orange Campeur frameset. Great all-arounder frame with almost
every imaginable braze-on that can be used for touring and about anything
else you can ask of a bike. It is just like new, but I did install, and
then remove a headset. It will be shipped in the original Velo Orange box
with the original packaging. Specs and geometry here:
http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/frames/vo-campeur-frame.html $425

Lightly Used 59cm Surly Steamroller single speed frameset. Nice ivory
“Creamroller” color. 587mm toptube. 835mm standover. Includes Cane Creek
(S-9 I think) 1/1/8” threadless headset. Some normal wear from locking, but
no dents.Lovely riding tough frame that gets lots of compliments around
town. $290

90s 54cm Moser AX Silver Filet Brazed Racing Frameset. This is a
super-racy, Ferrrari of a bike. It is made from ultra light thin-walled
Oria tubing and has fantastic looking chrome work on the seat and chain
stays as well as the inside of the fork blades. It has Shimano dropouts,
including really unusual semi-vertical rears with adjustment screws. Unlike
the examples you see on Ebay from Poland and Hungary that have seen hard
use, this bike has never raced or wrecked, I bought the frame from its
original elderly owner. Some wear and a few spots that have been touched
up, but otherwise perfect. This frame was designed to use an expensive
Campy quill seatpost, but it was professionally modified to accept a
standard 27.2 seatpost. It is lighter than any other steel frame I own (I
don’t have a scale, but it feels light). I’d call it an 8.5/10.  130mm rear
spacing. 54cm tt (ctc), 54cm st (ctc), 58cm st (ctt). I’m including a Campy
Record 111mm BB for a triple. It is Italian threaded. Record headset in
photos not included. $475

16.5” MUSA Breezer Lightening Mountain Bike Frameset. In a lot of ways,
this light and thin-walled tubeset rides like my old MB-Zip. The fork is an
original Spinner and the color combination is a classic black and ivory.
The frame has a few spots that have been touched up and a couple of small
dents, but it is straight and sound. 26” wheels, canti posts, 135 qr rear,
100mm qr front. Effective top tube is somewhere around 56-57cm. 1 1/8”
steerer. Bars, stem, and Chris King Headset in photos not included. $300

Photos available here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scalhoun/sets/72157647743760611/

P.S. I've also posted this to the IBob list. Depending on how spousal
negotiations go, I may be posting a few more steel frames and some Campy 9
and 10speed components early next week.

Please respond off-list. Thanks,

Scott Calhoun

Tucson, Arizona