Most of the route on Saturday was un-flat, mostly either gently uphill or
downhill. The steepest, longest climbs come in the middle of the ride--there
are stretches heading to the top of Cobb Mountain that exceed 15% and stay at
10% for a long way. And yes, 14,000 feet of climbing means 14,000 feet of
descending on a looped course.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com