Wool flannel shirts, wool undewear and socks.    Twill dries fairly quickly
compared to other cotton, so it's OK for pants.   I don't like any kind of
'shell' jackets because i find them suffocating no matter how many vents
you add, so I'd rather just be wet and wearing wool.   Shells are OK for
camping, or when you're not moving anymore after a ride.   Also I find that
regular moccasin type boat shoes, since they're kinda minimal, dry quickly
too.