> I've been using this set up for about two years.

1. The rack does not droop if tightened properly.
2. I carry a 4 pound SLR camera and the bag does not droop noticeably.
3. In downpours water leaks in from the left and right sides of the cover.
I carry a couple of shower caps in the side pocket and one of those solves
the problem in about 4 seconds.
4. Not only does the top open away from the rider but the clasp is
magnetic.  Very convenient.  Your handlebar mounted magnetic compass will
be rendered useless.
5. Inside front pocket convenient for a cell phone where it's easier to
hear and easier to answer than from your back jersey pocket.
5. I bought additional Nitto racks so I can use the one bag on other
bikes.  But the rack is easy to move from bike to bike too.
6. It's easy to move the bag off and on the rack.  Mount the rack level
with the ground and use the supplied bolts on the rack ends but not the
washers.

Michael Kahrl