Ok Peter,  i might have been worn down.   I was excited to sell this bike for a
good deal of $1500 but with paying a shop to box it up and shipping,  im
thinking the price is going to be around $1750 +/-.   Are you still interested?
 Its complete except saddle/ seatpost/ pedals.  Just let me know!   Thanks.
-Mike

Sent from my iPhone