Hey folks,

My Hilsen has carried me many places, but now it's being called upon to
help me complete the last of the repairs from the flood damage I had here
in Boulder, Colorado (pro tip: don't buy a home one month and get flooded
the next).  I bought this one in early 2009, so it has the expected
scratches and chips (but never crashed and also ways kept inside - also,
not flooded).

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/gp/noahdeuce/6hawP9/

The build is pretty fantastic:

Chris King rear hub, laced to a Hed Belgium C2+ rim (built in April of this
year; hub is from 2011, but it's been maintained by Excel Sports);
Shutter Precision generator front hub, also laced to a Belgium C2+ rim
(also built in April of this year; hub is from mid-2013);
B&M Cyo Premium front light, attached at the crown;
Schwalbe Marathon Supremes with very few miles on them, 700x35;
Tektro R559 brakes;
Nitto two-bolt seat post;
Nitto Tallux stem;
Nitto Mustache handlebars;
Shimano Tiagra brake levers;
Silver shifter;
44t Salsa chainring (near new);
New Shimano XT 11-34 cassette;
SRAM X9 type two rear derailleur (no chain bouncing);
Shimano Tiagra compact double crankset;
Fairly new Planet Bike fenders.

Also, just in case you don't want to run a single ring setup, I'm including
new Shimano chainrings - 36t & 46t (from a Shimano CX-70 crankset); a new
Shimano CX-70 front derailleur; and a second Silver shifter.

No saddle or pedals included.

Price is $1,750.  If you don't pick it up, packing and shipping is $135 -
if it's more than that, I pay the difference; if it's less, I refund you
the difference.