On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:06:20 PM UTC-4, Brewster Fong wrote:

> On Friday, October 10, 2014 9:26:24 AM UTC-7, blakcloud wrote:
>>
>> I also like no bottle bosses, I think they ruin the aesthetic of the
>> bike. I know I am a minority in this regard.
>>
> *OK, I'll bite, so how do you carry your water bottles? *Or, are you like
> Jobst Brandt and don't bother! Instead, Jobst liked to ride without water
> bottles and stop at a store or some place for a drink. Thanks!

I use my Sam for a commuter/errand bike, rides are rarel longer than an
hour so I don't need water. The few times I need water I throw the bottle
in my basket up front. If I did longer rides, I might change my mind and
put a holder on the seat tube.

The new Clem gives me the impression that this bike is a
fun/errand/commuter bike. With the long stays, 1 x 8 drive train and room
for and I am guessing here, humongous tires, hence the cantilever brakes
points me in that direction. I think it will be a great addition to Riv's
lineup.