Selling some stuff to raise funds for a new Ruth Works bag.
Caveat, I'm waiting on USPS envelopes to ship stuff out. Realistically,
packages will ship out next weekend.
Other caveat, I'm awaiting a fancy new phone to be delivered still, as my
last phone went for a swim - meaning my phone is my only means of
photographing parts - so photos are difficult right now.
Please contact me offlist if possible to inquire.
Paypal PERSONAL payments please. If you can't do personal, you'll need to
cover fees.
Shipping is NOT included in prices. Most will fit in USPS priority
envelopes (of which I'm waiting for USPS to deliver).
Thanks!
David

MKS Touring Pedals - used, good condition - $20
Shimano Deore MT60 Derailleurs - front and rear, used, some scratches,
function fine - $25
Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem - 5cm, 26.0mm, 190mm height, like new - $45
Sugino 46/34 GT Crankset - 110 bcd compact double, 170mm, polished finish
(very nice condition), includes silver Willow chainrings 46/34 (used 50
miles or so) - $70
Nitto Technomic Standard Stem - 7cm, 25.4mm, 225mm height, used but good
condition - $30
Soma Highway 1 Drop Bar - 26.0mm, 46cm wide, like new- $30

MKS Grip King Pedals - missing dust caps, reflectors intact, used quite a
bit - $30