Thanks, Jon. Next year sounds good -- I'll be doing it at off peak times to
avoid as much traffic as possible. Considering some of the passes I've
ridden down on single track (1-2 hours descent on some of them, all of it
braking), I'm betting my hands will do alright. Hopefully I'll know soon!
Grin. I plan a wee QuickBeam ride tomorrow on the section up to the toll
booth (which is supposed to be steeper than anything on the hill, though at
lower altitude. obviously) using the 32t-22t combo to decide which bike to
take on Tuesday.

With abandon,
Patrick