I am not remotely disappointed in Surly. Their wool stuff looks great.
And they have jerseys designed for women!

Ibex sold striped wool shirts before Rivendell. Doesn't mean that
Rivendell is a bad yucky copycat; just means that people like wool
shirts with stripes.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Bruce Smitham <wineh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I'll admit that I own a Surly Pacer and have owned a LHT to get me down
> the coast of California in the summer when my a Soma San Marcos build didn't
> work out. I am disappointed in Surly these days. The Racing Sucks is so close
> to "Un-Racer" and now they are making wool stripped shirts that totally
> resemble the ones Riv is making. I just read it in their blog here:
> http://surlybikes.com/blog/post/the_goods_that_are_soft
>
> Bruce "just a little disappointed in Surly" Smitham in San Diego

-- Anne Paulson

It isn't a contest. Enjoy the ride.