Exciting! I hope this is a super-seller for them!
I like all three of those colors. Especially the bile green. Hmmm, bile...
Fork crown looks GREAT and curve on the blades is nice.
And wow, that tire clearance... I absolutely love how it can take a fat
tire!
Strange about the seat tube size. Wonder if that has something to do with
the seat lug? I presume the seat stay sockets let it get built faster?
Lack of head tube lugs are a bummer, especially as those are the ones most
visible.
So far I prefer 430 stays to 450, so imagine even longer wouldn't work that
great for me. I really like sitting on top of the tire when climbing.
Around town or on roads doesn't really matter much.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM, BSWP <ashtab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone explain the top rear lug? It combines functions of joining top
> and seat tubes, and clamp for seat post, but also provides sockets for seat
> stays? Is that why the seat stays on the small and middle models are bent,
> so they cleanly fit into the top lug?
>
> I think the new frame has nice lines, but I'm not liking the aesthetic of
> curved seat stays. That's just my own thing, I do hope RBW sells all they
> can make.
>
> - Andrew, Berkeley

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal