Thanks!  That's exactly what I was hoping for - something a little more
sporty and lively.

Question regarding your 2nd post:  Do you know more about the specific
differences between the earlier "Road" and the later "Road Standard"?
Cyclofiend has info on the Road Standard, but haven't been able to find
anything on the earlier Road. The bike I'm looking at is 753/531 with
Sachs(?) lugs, but it does not have an extended head tube leading me to
believe it's an earlier "Road".