Isaiah,
That's exactly what I've got, except 100mm: Nitto Technomic, 100mm, 26.0mm
clamp. I think the super long one is the Technomic Deluxe, which is not
what I have.

My address is
Mike Kaiser
3014 W William Cannon Dr. Apt. 1727
Austin, TX 78745

Let me know when it's sent, along with your address. And as soon as I get
it and swap it out I'll send you the 100mm.

Thanks!
Mike K.