I'm bumping this on Ryan's behalf, since I've taken myself out of the
running for this great deal.

That nagging detail mentioned in my last post was a standing offer to buy a
friend's Atlantis if/when he wanted to sell it.  He had recently hinted
that he was about ready to do so, and I needed to contact him first.  As it
turns out, he is ready to sell and has proposed a partial bike sale that
fits my needs perfectly.  I need to follow through with that approach.

So Ryan's excellent deal is still out there and I encourage someone to step
up and take advantage of it.

Chris Johnson
Sanger, Texas