Lesli:

A while back (6 months?  a year?) Rivendell posted somewhere that they had
"found" a couple of small Atlantis frames stuck away somewhere.  IIRC they
were 44 cm (but call them to see) & there was something about a small run
that they never added to the geometry charts.  Anyway, it could be worth
checking out.  47s don't come around too often.

dougP