Hi Group,

I've finally decided that the Albastache bar is not for me, at least on my
Atlantis. I'm looking for a straight trade for the Aluminium Albatross
version. If you have the silver MTB levers too and aren't planning on using
them I could either throw in some Tektro road levers ( with minor wear) or
throw some money toward em. My Albastache bars have a minor abrasion from
mounting near the stem. Bars currently mounted. Here's a link to the
current setup.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/14426971174/in/set-72157637096334824

Thanks for looking,

~Hugh