I’m selling a bike that’s perhaps a bit “racier” than most on this list, but I
thought someone here might like it … or know someone who does.

The bike is a 1980s Benotto, refinished by Joe Bell and equipped with
period-correct Campagnolo and Phil Wood equipment. Nice bike in excellent
condition.

Size is 57cm, with about a 56cm top tube (I don’t have the bike here, so I
can’t measure exactly). Comes with a Brooks Professional saddle.

Photo here shows the bike before I put a Super Record crankset back on, and
switched the rear mech to Super Record:

https://flic.kr/p/cg29vW <https://flic.kr/p/cg29vW>

Here it is in random trim:

https://flic.kr/p/9BiiAW <https://flic.kr/p/9BiiAW>

The bike is currently at Edible Pedal, a small bike shop in downtown
Sacramento. Asking price is $1,300. If you have any questions, call Edible
Pedal and ask for John: 916-822-5969

—Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com