Tony,
A great write -up and terrific photos.  You truly had perfect weather for your
ride.  I love how the Bombadil looks and I assume it was comfortable for the
entire trip.  I am sorry I had to work as it would have been fun to join you.
I look forward to seeing the Bombadil in person and trying to keep up with you.
 I enjoyed the anecdote about the cross country runner; whenever that happens
to me I figure that I am giving the runner a good story tell.
Erl
PS: a belated thanks for your service.