I friended QBP on Facebook and I found that they do respond to questions on
their page.  Might be something they would be willing to respond to.
On Nov 22, 2014 8:25 PM, "George Schick" <bhim...@gmail.com> wrote:

Having begun Winter off-time maintenance on my bikes I noticed enough rim
wear on the road bike to encourage me to snoop around on the Web to see
what's available nowadays.  One online retailer that used to carry several
dozen brands/models of road rims is now listing only four.  Another has far
more limited offerings than it used to.  And a well-known national
chain/online retailer lists NO rims at all, just a pre-build wheel, and
only one selection of those.  I'm not sure if this has any significance or
not, but it sure looks like something is causing some belt tightening in
the retail industry.  Any thoughts?