I've got ver1 HAR+HUB. They've stayed on my Hunqapillar since I got them in
July(?).

I use them for grocery hauling, and holding picnic stuff and toys when I'm
riding with kids. Solid w/o hoop. I'll let my inner weight weenie take
pride in knowing that I'm saving a few unnecessary grams, though Bill has
outdone me there. :)

shoji