Just for clarification Mathew, there is the *Transit Connect*, which for
2014 is completely new(based on Focus platform), completely unrelated to
the prior TC vans .  These both are compact vans.

Then there is the new for 2015 *Transit* full size van, called the T-Series
which replaces the E series full size vans. These may or may not be in use
yet, I'm not positive but I'm sure there are some already rolling.

So when you say "Transit" van, I''m unsure which you mean, the full size of
compact, and if compact , which version(year) ?

 Yes, Ford could have chosen another name for one or the other to prevent
any confusion , coulda woulda mighta but didn't . . .  lol.  :)