Who needs knicker socks when you can just grow out your leg hairs real nice
and thick? :)

Jokes aside, I bought several pairs of over the calf merino socks from
Lands End which have been great. I've been checking their site but can't
find them this year. Too bad, because they are my go to daily wear socks.

Good luck,
Aaron Young
The Dalles, OR