Does anyone have a pair to sell cheap, or to trade? I happily use cheapos
from the hardware store or from the grocery store rack, but the True Value
ones don't fit well and the carousel ones break easily.

Brand name or lack of it no problem. Just conservative look, UV and wind
blocking, decent hinges and nose pieces.

Prefer *not too dark.*

The optometrist who checked my eyes at the 1 and 2 month (left and right
respectively) cataract surgery post op dates said that UV exposure risks
macular degeneration, which sounds bad even if I have no idea what it is.

Thanks.

Patrick Moore, who regrets selling his flip-up Rudy Projects.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

*************************************
*[I]n exploring the physical universe man has made no attempt to explore
himself. Much of what goes by the name of pleasure is simply an effort to
destroy consciousness. If one started by asking, what is man? what are his
needs? how can he best express himself? one would discover that merely
having the power to avoid work and live one’s life from birth to death in
electric light and to the tune of tinned music is not a reason for doing
so.”*
*
          -- George Orwell, Pleasure Spots*

*Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not money,
I am become as a sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have
the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and
though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not
money, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and
though I give my body to be burned, and have not money, it profiteth me
nothing. Money suffereth long, and it is kind; money envieth not; money
vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave unseemly, seeketh
not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in
iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, hopeth all
things, endureth all things. . . . And now abideth faith, hope, money,
these three; but the greatest of these is money. *
*
     -- George Orwell, Keep The Apidistra Flying*