Paul,

You raise a good point - I'm definitely more satisfied with the
"flawed" green than I would be with a "flawless" OEM blue. I know that
no one will ever look at the bike and say, "Oh man, that's a terrible
paint job." It's just on close inspection where things are
noticeable.

Interesting that the green looks gray to you. In reality it's a very
dark rich forest green. I'd say the link I supplied is accurate, at
least on my monitor.

And again, all that said, I'm very happy with the bike. I've never
owned a bike this nice.

- Will