If I bought a wheelset from RBW, I would ask for Grand Bois 650b rims -
black label, laced to a SONdelux wide body hub for the front wheel. Spokes
would be whatever Rich recommended.

My GB Hetre and GB Cyprus tires have aired up and bead set with practically
no trouble on my Grand Bois 650b rims - black label.
With the GB black labels, I aired up to the sidewall's indicated max
pressure on my Cyprus tires and if I remember correctly, they automatically
set up right. They initially didn't at the first inflation to the lowest
rated pressure, but did at max rated pressure, and stayed set when I aired
down to ride them at 55psi, min. rated pressure.
The Hetres were just about right, but a little test ride got them set fine.
Both were with cloth rim tape.

I also have used Velocity Synergy rims, and they were more difficult to get
the tire beads of Hetres to set on. Painful sidewall massaging involved to
get the bead to set. Very frustrating.

For that reason I don't want to buy Synergys anymore.