its shopkins this year. I have an 8 year old girl and its all they want.
Retail is 5 bucks for a 5 pack of these little rubber toys, last I saw the
5 packs were going for 25 bucks most places because they are sold
everywhere. Law of supply and demand, although yeah crappy that some kids
wont get what they want because parents cant afford 5x retail.