http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/dia-compe-cable-stop-with-quick-release.html

Here's another option that adds a quick release function to the brake
line.  I have one of these installed on a bike with center pulls and it
works great.  I like non-aero brakes so the Tektro levers aren't my first
choice.

BTW, I just bought the CX-70's for the same reason as you, Drew.  I'm glad
you brought this up as I imagine I will have the same problem you
mentioned.  I think I will buy one of these dia compe cable stops right now
in anticipation.

Can anyone who is actively using these brakes speak to how well they work?
Usually, if Riv is selling something I just trust that it will work well
enough.  I'm expecting the same from these CX-70's but I read an Amazon
review saying skip 'em and go for the cheaper Tektro 720's.  Can anyone
weigh in?  Thanks.

Aaron Young
The Dalles, OR