I too amazingly crashed my Sam H. into a parked car! In my defense, it was
4ยบ and I was distracted by how miserable I was.

My fork was totally shot and I called up Keven at Rivendell and he set me
up with a solid Taiwanese replacement fork for $100, as I recall. had to
pay an additional $130 to get the raw fork painted by Waterford, but it
seemed like a heck of a deal, especially if you could get it locally
painted/powdercoated.

- Mike