Hey Darin,

On my Hunqapillar, I routed the taillight wire along the left/underside of
my mini Nitto front rack and wrapped at strategic points with transparent
helicopter tape(the same stuff used for clear chainstay protectors). Then I
used the smallest black zip ties I could find to secure to wire to the FD
shifter housing, between the rack and the head tube, letting it smoothly
bend to the top tube and follow alongside the exposed rear cable, then down
the left seat stay and along the rear rack once more with more helicopter
tape. A picture is worth a thousand words here, so I'll try to post one
tomorrow.

-Bryan