According to Grant, should be identical:
"1. Originally, there was the RIVENDELL ROAD. Short reach, not custom.
2. The the RIVENDELL LONG LOW...similar to road, but slightly shallower
head tube and made for longer reach brakes. Reach went from high forties
(in the ROAD) to mid-50s in the LONG LOW. Some LONG LOWS were made for
cantilever brakes, with same reach dimensions as those for sidepulls.
3. RAMBOUILLET is our medium-reach (mid 50s) frame made in Japan. As Doug
said, it is prettydarnroughly equivalent in all practical aspects, to the
LONG LOW.
4. The ROMULUS was a just-as-well-made but cheaper-to-buy version of the
RAMBOUILLET. "

That was a quote from the Rom page at :
http://www.cyclofiend.com/rbw/romulus/index.html