Greetings all,
I'm looking to pick up new fenders for compass babyshoe passes and want to
go with plastic fenders. I have SKS p50s on my Simpleone and they work well
enough, but are the old style, not Longboard. According to Riv all of their
SKS fenders are now "longboard style with mudflaps and longer length," but
I'm wondering if that means they're all the same length. In particular if
the p55s are the same overall length as the p50. I'd prefer the extra width
of the p55, but I definitely want the extra length. Any info would be great!
-Hudson in ATX