I've got a couple balls in the air when it comes to new frames, frames in
transition and so forth and could use some help from the collective
garage(s).  Let me know if you have any of the following available off list

650B Rims or wheelset, 36H - I'm looking for two sets of rims to build up
but would even buy a single or odd #
Hub Brake Wheelset or Hub's, Front and Rear
DT Shifters (to fit on a braze on)
Berthoud Steel Fenders (to fit 42mm 650B tires)
VP Pedals
Retroshift/Gevenalle Levers w/ or w/out shifters
'Nice' Rear rack (Nitto, Bruce Gordon and etc)

Available in trade (things I have, I'm not really looking for cash right
now);

1982 Trek, 64cm, 531 Reynolds main triangle, Either a 610 or 710 series
1981 Trek, 61cm, 531 Reynolds main triangle, 612 series
Early 1990's Specialized Rockhopper (TIG), red, 19", built up with nitto
bullmoose bars, 3x7 shimano
1993 Bridgestone MB-5, black, 19", built up w/ bosco bars, 3x7 shimano

Paul Mini Moto Brakeset (black, front and rear)
Paul Canti Lever (anodized alu, set)
Dura Ace 32H FW Hub, 130mm OLD - spins nice, I've never built it up.
Definitely seen some use.
Nitto Noodles, 46cm or 48cm(heat treated)
Nitto Moustache Bars (original, heat treated)
Berthoud Saddle bag (almost like a large wedge, nicely trimmed bag though,
here it is on their website
<http://www.gillesberthoud.fr/anglais/fiche_detaillee/photo.php?idPhoto=32P044>
)

700C Track Wheelset (stock from a Surly Steamroller, 100mm front, 120mm
rear, fix/free, fixed cog included along with some 25mm tires)