TOO FUNNY.  I’d take one, too, and I’ve never even laid eyes on Manny (no need,
though, to understand the shirt!).

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Lindsay
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 7:51 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Too much on the plate.

##Bill logs onto cafe press to have "SMAFU" T-shirts printed##

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 4:47:14 PM UTC-8, Christopher Chen wrote:
SMAFU

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Bill Lindsay <tape...@gmail.com<javascript:>>
wrote:
I called into RBWHQ this morning to ask a technical question.  Dave was all
"Sorry for the noise, Bill, it's "situation Manny" up in here.  Apparently
Manny and his motley crew had just rolled in from their overnighter.