On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 3:40:32 PM UTC-8, Minh wrote:

> It's amazing that these guys will discount them so heavily only being 10%
> off on weight!  they've could've called them 'leger' instead of 'extra
> leger'!

Grand Bois is getting a new shipment, and don't want to create confusion.
Adding an SKU to the shop is a major administrative task, and if you have
limited numbers, it's easier to just sell them at a discount and clear the
shelves.

I actually prefer the current tires, as the new ones will revert to the
dry-feeling casing that the first Extra-Legers used. We had too many issues
with them fraying, but perhaps we ride them harder than many Japanese
cyclotourists...

Jan Heine
Compass Bicycles Ltd.
www.compasscycle.com