It's obvious now, I am just not right in the head, so I'll spare the tale.

Bottom line...I want fat tires. Period.

So yes. A 57 Hilsen made by Waterford, with canti mounts added by Avery Co
Cycles, and just freshly painted by Spectrum. All tip top and mint like.

At minimum...a bone stock 56cm Atlantis green frame, fork and comparable
headset (dura ace). If its got an abundance of beausage, but no dents or
damage, maybe some extra trade love my way? An Albatross bar? Cambium?

Willing to swap wheels if need be. I have a few sets of tires too. The
m-bar I'd like to keep, but have a Noodle I could swap for an Albatross.

If its tempting, drop a line and we'll discuss details. hbclick (located
at) yahoo.com

I suppose people here know who I am and can vouch for be trusty. You should
too.

Heres a pic:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/15980402446/