Also Betty Foy.

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Sprunger
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 6:28 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: List of RBW Bikes

I'm not sure where they fit in the list (maybe near the Quickbeam?), but don't
forget Glorius and Wilbury.

David Sprunger
Fargo, ND

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Joe Bernard
<joerem...@gmail.com<mailto:joerem...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I think there's one out there somewhere, but I'll try to come up with it from
memory..I've been following Riv since the beginning.

Riv Road
Riv Road LongLow
Riv All Rounder
Riv Mountain (my understanding is very few of these were made)
Rivendell-labeled bikes become custom as the A/R morphs into..
Atlantis
Rambouillet
Romulus and it's companion tall version, Redwood
Quickbeam
Saluki
Legolas
Bleriot
AHH
Bombadil
Roadeo
Hunqapillar
Sam Hillborne
Simple One
SOMA San Marcos
Cheviot

I think that's it, in roughly chronological order.

Joe "I know I'm forgetting something" Bernard
Vallejo, CA.