I followed the Riv video for trimming with twine and it worked
beautifully.  The way they make the end disappear is slick.  I bought two
rolls of it and barely put a dent in one roll.  We now keep one roll in the
kitchen and one in the garage.  It's great for other things like tying back
the legs on a Thanksgiving turkey!

John