Joe

Just in case you have any frustrated extra customers, you could send them
to me.  I have a 100% new, never mounted Olive Trunksack Large.  I'm asking
$100 shipped.  I've listed it before and got no interest, so I planned on
keeping it until somebody posted a WTB.  Twenty extra bucks for NEW.  Local
pickup for a little less.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA